At our practice we will endeavor to manage our appointments system to avoid delays in appointment times and minimise loss of surgery time through cancellations and failed appointments.
Failed Appointments Policy
In our practice we
- Communicate with patients in a courteous, friendly, professional manner.
- Make sure that patients receive full information about our services, their treatment and its cost
- Ensure that patients should have to wait no longer than 15 minutes to be seen. Where there is a further delay we will explain the reasons.
- Remind patients of their appointment by phone or by text
- Provide as much notice as possible when appointments have to be changed or cancelled and explain the reasons when possible.
In return, we would like you to
- Participate in your dental treatment, particularly any advice about prevention and diet that we have asked you to continue at home
- Arrive on time for your appointment. Please give the practice at least 24 hours notice if you are unable to keep your appointment.
- Advise us of any changes to your contact details (address, telephone numbers, email) to help us keep our records up to date and ensure that we are able to contact you